Sunday in Abuja

Abuja is the federal capital territory of Nigeria unlike Lagos or Kano that is more or less a business centre in Nigeria. Sundays are usually free for large number of persons save those who work in broadcasting stations. They just breeze in and out. So you have enough time to have fun in Abuja.
If you like good music and not religiously biased, I could tell you where you could get a free concert  on Sunday, The church. Apart from the morning soul lifting service in the morning, some churches go all the way to invite local and foreign gospel artists for concert in the evening. Some invent our contemporary comedians and the good news is, no gate fee. Sometimes they do stage play.

Another fascinating places where you could hangout especial in Abuja is the pool. If you don't swim just stay by the pool side. Don't let me limit my post to big 5 star hotel. But places like Ibro Hotel, Top view,  summit villa even obatoil pool. You get to see Abuja up coming movie artists and viewing the girls alone would discourage you from getting a sex doll. You could blindfold your mind, if you don't cherish the idea of a second wife.
You'll notice I haven't mentioned any money chargers because I want to correct the erroneous notion of "I can't hangout I have no money".You don't need money sometimes to stay happy. Getting video games and DSTV cannot replace outdoor fun all you need is just step out and fill your friends with mouth watery gist outside movies or video game. Why would I even want to hear a gist of a movie I could afford to go to a cinema and watch ... (#changeGist). But their's a difference between watching a movie at home and watching a movie at a cinema. If you stay in Abuja dispute me. The best place to pick up chicks is at the mall and cinema. The first place I knew women admire women is at silver bird cinema. My intention was to watch a movie with a lady I met in a class when I decide to acquire a management soft skill. The gist is long but she told me she wanted to sit outside and for the first time I knew their is little fun being a window shopper.
Another cool place to go is Jabi dam. People call it a lake but ladies and gentlemen FYI the water was made. Just like the Dam in Buhari. It's free to go in. And also making friends is free. It burst my ego telling you that it was there my friend met a lady that took us to Jevinik and Sheraton on a single date. All bill was footed by her. Believe me, I wanted to help with some but she insisted and I read the body language from my friend. You could decide to ride on a horse. If you've never entered a boat before not a jet ski you could do that with little cash. You have other sports there but the best sport is meeting people and that is free of charge.
Another interesting place you could be is Abacha  barracks the military market (Mami). Just behave yourself when you're in the barracks. Just eat your croaker fish and whatever drink you want. We are talking about the barracks and i'm tempted to give you more gist but I'll behave myself. They are lots of places to hang out on Sunday without spending too much. Just turn off the TV. Dapper up pick your car key and trust me you would miss-out if you go with a lady. But for noblemen, you can go with your woman but you know you can't admire anything on skirt when you are with her. I wish you a stale gist and a mute outing if you choose the part of nobleman. Sunday Abuja hangout are for real gentlemen or ladies so don't spoil the fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koma people (Adamawa State)

Olumo Rock

Ovia Osese